What’s new? Find an archive of WorkMap feature releases.
- Self Registration to Company – Allow users to self-register to a company account.
- Self Registration to Workflow – Allow users to self-register directly to a workflow.
- Using modals for subforms – Display subforms as table or popup window
- UI – Improve how public forms look on mobile devices
- Allow users to be a member of multiple company accounts
- Mobile app offline access – Users may now submit data even without an internet connection
- Landing page – Users can now design tailored landing pages to engage stakeholders, and provide a birds eye view of their entire operation with graphs, reports, shortcuts to important workflows and forms etc.
- Scheduling and booking – Users can now schedule doctor’s appointments, equipment, medical tests, and more using the special scheduling field type.
- Allow for mathematical operations on dates and times
- Authenticated access to data – Allow access to table records through public form using authentication fields
- Add filters to subforms
- A.I. Resource Matching – WorkMap can now automatically match data from two data sets – resources/requests, available staff/staffing requests, students/scholarships or anything else.
- Dashboard – Users can now get a visual representation of their data through charts and graphs directly from the tables. The dashboard can be a central hub for your application.
- Grouped Reporting – Aggregate values in reports. The grouped reporting function allows users to create reports by grouping recurring values in relation to the aggregated fields.
- HTML Block in Form editor and Dashboard – Add custom HTML elements